Operations Coordinator France
For nearly four decades, Uniworld has taken guests to the most spectacular destinations in Europe, Egypt, and China. Our ultimate goal is to provide guests with a first-class European boutique cruise experience. Uniworld offers the highest level of comfort, quality, and service in river cruising with an unparalleled variety of vacation choices.
Find out more on the Uniworld website >
Uniworld owns and operates a fleet of thirteen intimate, boutique river cruise ships on the European waterways which cater exclusively to English-speaking clients. To support our Program Services Team in the Rheinfelden operations office, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced and dedicated tourism professional in the role of:
Operations Coordinator for France
The main function of this position is the administrative and operational support for the assigned ships and being the first point of contact for Cruise Manager. A tourism or hospitality background and experience in dealing with customers and suppliers is important.
Place of work: Rheinfelden, Switzerland
Starting date: May 2017
Your responsibilities will include
- Operational support for assigned ships
- First point of contact for Cruise Managers for day-to-day operational business
- Communicating last-minute changes to vendors, Cruise Managers, Local Hosts and ships as needed
- Communicating with vendors on expected participation levels and services needed
- Controling the quality of performence of vendors and Cruise Managers (assigned ships only)
- Fllowing up on quality of services and on Cruise Manager tour report service quality input (assigned ships only)
- Supply management
- Weekend and emergency duties as required and on a rotational basis
- General administrative duties
- Special assignments and projects
- Are an organised and proactive team player, who works autonomusly and has great people skills
- Have minimum of 2 years work experience in operations
- Have excellent organizational & IT skills (MS Office, presentation software & social media)
- Are able to communicate and conduct business fluently in French and English, German is a bonus.
- Preferable have previous river cruise experience and destination knowledge of European rivers
- Are a citizen of EU / Switzerland or have a valid work permit in Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values. We are committed to our responsibilities.
- Take your career seriously and provide on-going opportunities
- Are looking for You!
Has this position sparked your interest? Do you enjoy working in an envorinment where passion and enthusiasm is highly valued?
If so, please sumbit your application online.
Alle Bewerber müssen bereits Berufserfahrung an Bord eines Kreuzfahrtschiffs oder in einem 4/5* Hotel haben.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Beauty Jobs (36)
- Bürojobs (42)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- Deck- & Maschinisten-Jobs (16)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (11)
- Entertainment Jobs (33)
- Jobs für Fotografen (3)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (235)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (53)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Jobs an Land (6)
- Management Jobs (13)
- Medizinische Jobs (5)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (9)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (6)
- Andere Jobs (15)