Guest Service Agent
The Guest Service Agent welcomes guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answers their questions, handles their complaints immediately and attends to their requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Provides information and general assistance to guests;
- Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
- Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
- Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats.
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School certificate;
- Experience as a receptionist;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- STCW certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Beauty Jobs (35)
- Bürojobs (25)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- Deck-Jobs (21)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (14)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Jobs für Fotografen (8)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (150)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (57)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (34)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (8)
- Jobs an Land (32)
- Management Jobs (4)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (17)
- Medizinische Jobs (9)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (17)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (12)
- Andere Jobs (5)