Working in a team, the Miniclub Entertainer organises children’s and teen’s activities in a safe and responsible way, to help in delivering an all-round enjoyable and fun cruise experience to all families, achieving a high score on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Welcomes and looks after groups of children from various nationalities aged 3 to 12 years;
- Promotes and organises children’s activities (games, sport activities, etc.) whilst building trust with their parents;
- Engages children of all ages, promoting interaction between them;
- Liaises with the entertainment team to organise events/activities for families;
- Handles complaints and queries;
- Looks after toys, tools and other equipment.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Knowledge of any of the following languages is considered a strong advantage: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
- High School certificate and/or any appropriate training and qualification to work directly with children;
- Previous referenced experience working with children (e.g. Miniclub in Hotels, Camps, Cruise lines, etc.);
- Computer literacy;
- Candidates should be aware that the STCW certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility) and a recognised medical certification are required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Beauty Jobs (39)
- Bürojobs (40)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- Deck-Jobs (10)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (16)
- Entertainment Jobs (37)
- Jobs für Fotografen (11)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (207)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (61)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (33)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (12)
- Jobs an Land (21)
- Management Jobs (10)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (16)
- Medizinische Jobs (8)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (7)
- Andere Jobs (7)