Working in a team, the Miniclub Entertainer organises children’s and teen’s activities in a safe and responsible way, to help in delivering an all-round enjoyable and fun cruise experience to all families, achieving a high score on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Welcomes and looks after groups of children from various nationalities aged 3 to 12 years;
- Promotes and organises children’s activities (games, sport activities, etc.) whilst building trust with their parents;
- Engages children of all ages, promoting interaction between them;
- Liaises with the entertainment team to organise events/activities for families;
- Handles complaints and queries;
- Looks after toys, tools and other equipment.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Knowledge of any of the following languages is considered a strong advantage: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
- High School certificate and/or any appropriate training and qualification to work directly with children;
- Previous referenced experience working with children (e.g. Miniclub in Hotels, Camps, Cruise lines, etc.);
- Computer literacy;
- Candidates should be aware that the STCW certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility) and a recognised medical certification are required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Beauty Jobs (36)
- Bürojobs (36)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- Deck-Jobs (8)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (19)
- Entertainment Jobs (47)
- Jobs für Fotografen (9)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (198)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (56)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (30)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (11)
- Jobs an Land (32)
- Management Jobs (4)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (13)
- Medizinische Jobs (8)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (22)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (6)
- Andere Jobs (5)