Leading a multicultural team, the Bar Manager is responsible for the shipboard beverage operations for all bars/lounges, outlets and crew bar areas and manages the financial aspects of bar operations in order to ensure compliance with standards and procedures and optimum guest satisfaction.
- Verifies that professional and profitable beverage services are delivered in every outlet, to generate maximum sales and profits through cost control and expense reduction;
- Ensures the highest quality, delivery and storage of all bar products/items and monitors bar set up, service and presentation to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Supervises Bar team members, supporting and training them to enhance their current performance and evaluates their skills suggesting possible advancement or additional on-the-job training;
- Complies with set Company bar service standards and follows the Company Sanitation Protocols (sanitation, hygiene and personnel management).
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Professional School diploma from a Bar School/Bar Training Academy is an advantage;
- At least 4 years’ experience as Bar Manager and leading a team;
- Experience in the cruise industry or in 4/5 star hotels or resorts is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of Office package;
- Knowledge of Fidelio, Micros and MMS is an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of accounting and cost control procedures;
- Experience in implementing creative and appealing strategies to generate revenue and profit;
- STCW certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is also required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Beauty Jobs (41)
- Bürojobs (38)
- Casino Jobs (4)
- Deck-Jobs (12)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (13)
- Entertainment Jobs (33)
- Jobs für Fotografen (9)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (224)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (54)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (35)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (8)
- Jobs an Land (20)
- Management Jobs (5)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (13)
- Medizinische Jobs (9)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (22)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (5)
- Andere Jobs (6)