Key Account Manager Belgium And Luxembourg - Field Based
We are looking for a charismatic networker and results-oriented Key Account Manager to further grow our position in the Belgium and Luxembourg region. The role is field-based and preferably you live in the area of Bruxelles
LocationBelgium and Luxembourg
The job includes:
- Extensive travelling to maintain relationships with our partners and to further build the business.
- Develop account plans and marketing/promotional strategies.
- Offers preparation, negotiation and follow up to ensure the best profitability on each project.
- Make presentations to small/large audience.
- Analyze and interpret data; monitor and react to the business opportunities and trends.
- Support the wholesale team as needed.
- Other responsibilities as the role and business evolves.
This is a demanding and challenging account, but the opportunities for learning and exposure are substantial.
The position reports to the General Manager North Europe based in Amsterdam, as part of the Benelux and Scandinavian team with HQ in Amsterdam
- Bachelor’s degree in e-commerce, business, marketing or related field.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. German would be an advantage.
- Home-based in the area of Bruxelles and ready to extensively travel upon business requirements.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of proven Sales&Marketing experience preferably within the travel industry, and in an international corporate environment with headquarters not in the area of responsibility.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, unprecedented perseverance and a positive outlook in live
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to display the highest level of personal integrity, take responsibility for personal and organizational results, and proactively develop greater ability.
- Must be proficient (but not limited to) in Lotus Notes, Excel and Powerpoint.
EducationDegree (Bachelor and/or Master)
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?