German speaking SPA Receptionist (f/m)
- As well-being coach you ensure the well-being of all SPA guests due to competent consulting and caring. With your professional competence and individual and warm hospitality, you are creating special well-being moments, which transform your guests into fans.
- Warm and individual welcoming and goodbye of all guests.
- All around support of guests (representatives, contractors, contact person).
- Professional consulting and selling of treatments and sales products.
- Dealing and controlling all reservations that are made.
- Ensure special well-being moments, which are surprising and inspiring.
- Excellent performance at internally defined “touchpoints” to change guests to fans.
- Active cross selling regarding more offers from other departments.
- Competent dealing with guest feedback.
- Daily end of day report and administrating procedures.
- At least 2 years' in-depth, specialist training in hotel or in a SPA-relevant area (Beauty, Massage or Sport & Gesundheit).
- IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook), ideally booking system MXP.
- Several years' professional experience or in the relevant industry.
- IT skills (Rescom, FIDELIO Cruise, MICROS, MXP desirable).
- Knowledge of German and English.
- Sales and consultancy experience.
- Practical first aid certificate.
3. Personal requirements
- At least 20 years of age
- Good organisational skills
- Professional demeanour and warm, friendly manner
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Strong sales and consulting skills
- An effective communicator, a positive attitude and able to motivate others
- Well-groomed appearance and confident manner
- Service-orientated and warm host
4. Area of responsibility
- Responsible for all work and service procedures in the SPA & Sport Reception
5. Main conditions of employment
- On board health insured by P&I Club
- Retirement and unemployment funds do not apply
- Your monthly net salary on board will be € 1100 plus incentives: 7% of performed treatment revenue and 10% of personal product sale and 0,8% total SPA treatment revenue per voyage cruise (realistic average 1500-1700 €)
- Food and accommodation are provided free of charge
- Travel to and from the ship are covered/paid for by employer provided that the contract was completed
- Safety certificates will be done and issued on board and costs are covered
Gute Kenntnisse einer der folgenden Sprachen ist erforderlich: Englisch, Deutsch
- Beauty Jobs (20)
- Bürojobs (20)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- Deck-Jobs (12)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (15)
- Entertainment Jobs (31)
- Jobs für Fotografen (12)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (95)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (46)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (22)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Jobs an Land (41)
- Management Jobs (4)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (21)
- Medizinische Jobs (7)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (17)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Andere Jobs (6)