Ecommerce, Content And Digital Marketing Strategist (based In Hamburg)
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we're looking for a talented and energetic eCommerce, Content and Digital Marketing Strategist to join our Marketing & Direct Sales Team in Germany. The mission of the team is to develop and improve our website, all digital advertising and communication channels for Costa Germany to generate direct online sales.
- Management of the digital assets for the German website www.costakreuzfahrten.de
- Demand management with local Costa German market in Hamburg to collect needs
- Project Management to schedule and implement initiatives and projects
- Active collaboration with external web agencies for implementation
- E-commerce performance (i.e. direct sales and lead generation done on the website)
- Analysis of the major digital KPIs with identification of useful insights to improve the performance
- Contribution to the overall Costa digital strategy
- Planning and execution of digital advertising campaigns for traffic and sales generation in the files of SEA, E-Mail, Display (Performance & Retargeting), Affiliation etc. incl. creation of evaluation and reportings (web analysis) in collaboration with Costa Headquarter
- Working on local SEO projects on- and offsite in collaboration with our agency and Headquarter
- Supporting local team in E-Mail-Marketing and Social Media activities
- Collaboration in the development and implementation of branding and sales campaigns as well as other online projects
- Completed studies in Digital Marketing/Communication or similar education; application of studies to Tourism/Hospitality will be considered as a plus
- Several years of work experience in similar position in one or more of the above mentioned work areas
- e-commerce, digital marketing and analysis skills
- Very good understanding of common marketing tools and technical processes
- Excellent language skills in German and English language, both orally and in writing
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM platform will be considered as a strong plus
- Successful experience in stakeholder management in complex environments
- Successful experience in Project Management and proven negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent team player attitude and ability to work in international teams
- Result and Solution Orientation, willingness to change, good communication skills, capacity for innovation & creativityLocation: Hamburg
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?