Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist (based In Hamburg)
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we're looking for a talented Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist to join our Marketing & Direct Sales Team in Germany. The mission of the team is to develop and improve our website, digital advertising and communication channels for Costa Germany to generate direct online sales.
- E-Mail Marketing: Creation, Coordination, Sending and Evaluation of Costa E-Mail newsletters via Costa CRM as well as liaising with external newsletter campaigns
- Social Media: Initiation, planning and implementation of social media activities for Costa Germany, Editorial monitoring and work with Headquarter team and agency
- Supporting Direct Sales activities (cross channel) as well as brand and online sales campaigns
- Support in Digital Advertising: Planning and execution of online advertising campaigns for traffic and sales generation in the files of SEA, E-Mail, Display (Performance & Retargeting), Affiliation etc. including creation of evaluation and reportings tools (web analysis)
- Support of the ecommerce team in operative maintenance and content development of www.costakreuzfahrten.de including SEO activities in collaboration with our agency and Costa Headquarter
- Collaboration in the development and implementation of branding and sales campaigns as well as other online projects
- Completed studies in Digital Marketing/Communication or similar education; application of studies to Tourism/Hospitality will be considered as a plus
- Several years of work experience in similar position in one or more of the above mentioned work areas
- Digital marketing, eCommerce and analysis skills
- Very good understanding of common marketing tools and technical processes
- Excellent language skills in German and English language, both orally and in writing
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Successful experience in stakeholder management in complex environments
- Successful experience in Project Management and proven negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent team player attitude and ability to work in international teams
- Result and Solution Orientation, willingness to change, good communication skills, capacity for innovation & creativity
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?