Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist (based In Hamburg)
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we're looking for a talented Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist to join our Marketing & Direct Sales Team in Germany. The mission of the team is to develop and improve our website, digital advertising and communication channels for Costa Germany to generate direct online sales.
- E-Mail Marketing: Creation, Coordination, Sending and Evaluation of Costa E-Mail newsletters via Costa CRM as well as liaising with external newsletter campaigns
- Social Media: Initiation, planning and implementation of social media activities for Costa Germany, Editorial monitoring and work with Headquarter team and agency
- Supporting Direct Sales activities (cross channel) as well as brand and online sales campaigns
- Support in Digital Advertising: Planning and execution of online advertising campaigns for traffic and sales generation in the files of SEA, E-Mail, Display (Performance & Retargeting), Affiliation etc. including creation of evaluation and reportings tools (web analysis)
- Support of the ecommerce team in operative maintenance and content development of www.costakreuzfahrten.de including SEO activities in collaboration with our agency and Costa Headquarter
- Collaboration in the development and implementation of branding and sales campaigns as well as other online projects
- Completed studies in Digital Marketing/Communication or similar education; application of studies to Tourism/Hospitality will be considered as a plus
- Several years of work experience in similar position in one or more of the above mentioned work areas
- Digital marketing, eCommerce and analysis skills
- Very good understanding of common marketing tools and technical processes
- Excellent language skills in German and English language, both orally and in writing
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Successful experience in stakeholder management in complex environments
- Successful experience in Project Management and proven negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent team player attitude and ability to work in international teams
- Result and Solution Orientation, willingness to change, good communication skills, capacity for innovation & creativity
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.