Sales Support Specialist (based In Hamburg)
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we're looking for a talented Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales Team in Germany. The mission of the team is to support the travel agencies and our Sales Force.
- Support and supervision of agencies and Sales Managers Communication and marketing of offers and campaigns to travel agencies
- Organization and implementation of events and supply of sales materials to travel agencies
- Initiation, support and implementation of Sales promotion measures
- Administrative tasks and representation of Sales Managers (on the phone, in writing and also at trade fairs and customer evenings)
- Successfully completed touristic vocational training or completed studies in Tourist Management, economics or sililar
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP & CRM systems
- In-Depth understanding of Sales Principles and Customer service practices
- Excellent communications skills, analytical and multitasking skills, teamwork & motivational skills
- Well-Trained in work with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel), trained in in work with booking systems (Start/Toma)
- Sense of responsibility, result and solution orientation, customer orientation
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?