Sales Support Specialist (based In Hamburg)
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement. Today we're looking for a talented Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales Team in Germany. The mission of the team is to support the travel agencies and our Sales Force.
- Support and supervision of agencies and Sales Managers Communication and marketing of offers and campaigns to travel agencies
- Organization and implementation of events and supply of sales materials to travel agencies
- Initiation, support and implementation of Sales promotion measures
- Administrative tasks and representation of Sales Managers (on the phone, in writing and also at trade fairs and customer evenings)
- Successfully completed touristic vocational training or completed studies in Tourist Management, economics or sililar
- Proven work experience as a Sales Support Specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP & CRM systems
- In-Depth understanding of Sales Principles and Customer service practices
- Excellent communications skills, analytical and multitasking skills, teamwork & motivational skills
- Well-Trained in work with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel), trained in in work with booking systems (Start/Toma)
- Sense of responsibility, result and solution orientation, customer orientation
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.