Corporate Fundraising Coordinator Costa Crociere Foundation
Costa Crociere Foundation (CCF) is looking for a bright and energetic professional to join the team as Corporate Fundraising Coordinator. Reporting directly to the CCF Secretary General, the resource will be accountable for setting, steering and implementing a comprehensive corporate relations and major donor strategy.
CCF is the corporate Foundation of the Costa Cruise Group, committed to eradicate the most pressing social and environmental problems affecting worldwide communities, by leveraging on the unique access to the resources of Costa brands and business partners. Since 2015, the Foundation has invested in social and environmental high-impact initiatives and now, after consolidation of the positive impact generated, has launched a global strategy which includes a renewed brand positioning, new communication and fundraising objectives within a mid-long term action plan.
The chosen Corporate Fundraising Coordinator will contribute to the creation of an effective participatory platform able to involve the high-potential network of Costa’s business partners (suppliers, vendors, clients, partners, etc.) in common Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility actions. He/She will be able to demonstrate a strong track-record of achievements in developing, maintaining and expanding an extensive network of Corporate partners committed to common causes.
- To design, deliver and manage Costa Crociere Foundation 360-degree corporate program;
- To understand and leverage on assets of CCF and Costa, to generate mutual benefit initiatives with business partners and other key stakeholders (e.g. national authorities, other major foundations and non-profit organizations);
- To plan and execute, by activating the resources needed, fundraising campaigns with a creative and innovative approach in order to maximize income and impact;
- To increase dramatically the engagement and the funds raised from Costa business partners as key part of CCF’s overall fundraising strategy
- To effectively and steadily engage target stakeholders, inspiring them to support CCF programs, through delivering presentations, speeches, conference, etc.
- To provide regular reports for the Secretary General and the Board of Directors of the Foundation
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in a relevant field
- Multi-year relevant professional experience in private business or non-profit involving large programs management and multi-stakeholder engagement
- Strong track-record of achievements in developing, maintaining and expanding an extensive network of Corporate partners committed to common causes
- Previous successful experience in donor acquisition and fundraising in the non-profit field
- Outstanding strategic thinking
- Sensitivity towards social and environmental problems
- Ability to focus on priorities demonstrating flexibility when needed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, needed to establishing and maintaining positive relationships
- Italian and English fluent both written and spoken. Professional knowledge of one or more of the following languages is an asset (French, Spanish, German)
The position is based in Genoa, availability to travel is required.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?