Internship at HR Talent Acquisition & People Development Team
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
Today we are looking for a young and brilliant neo-graduate with a strong passion for HR field and, above all, on recruiting and people development themes.
- Collaboration with the Talent Acquisition & People Development team and the Global HR Business Partners
- Collection of internal needs from Global HR Business Partners and Creation of ad hoc announcements
- Screening of candidates for on land vacancies and support in the management of the interviews with the team
- Management of follow-up interviews for internship resources
- Organization of interviews with line managers
- Collaboration in on land employer branding strategies and participation in dedicated recruiting events
- Collaboration on designing and delivering training and development actions for on land employees worldwide
- Support in managing talent development and leadership programs
- Master’s Degree in HR, Management, Humanities, Economics or similar. A postgraduate master course in HR would be a plus
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2)
- Excellent organization and delivery skills
- Ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
Location: Genoa, Italy
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?