Internship Seo Ecommerce And Digital
Costa Crociere is seeking an intern to provide quality support to its eCommerce and Digital department, especially in the area of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
This is an excellent learning opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a complex, multicultural and challenging business environment.
The intern will play a supporting role in defining Costa's SEO strategy by contributing to the following activities:
- Optimise Costa B2C properties to maximize organic traffic. You’ll learn all about on-page, off-page and technical SEO best practices, and how to apply that knowledge to optimize Costa websites for SEO performance.
- Measure impact and report on SEO performance and test outcomes.
- Research industry trends and help Costa technical and editorial team create pages and content that stand out among the online competitors
- Bring forward new ideas and really leave your mark!
- Recent University degree (IT, Business or Marketing preferred).
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Proactive approach and attention to detail. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help the Costa eCommerce team hit ambitious goals. You’re not afraid of a challenge, and you persevere despite obstacles.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Interest in learning SEO industry best practices and tools.
- A very strong interest in digital marketing and its evolution.
- Self-motivated, self-aware, use good judgment and possess a strong willingness to help others.
- Good knowledge of German/Spanish/French is a plus.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a strong plus!
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?