In accordance with the department policies and under the supervision of the Doctor, the Nurse have exceptional skills and knowledge and have a passion in providing a high quality and level of nursing care and service for guests and crewmembers at the medical facility on board..
- Ensure safe and high-quality patient care that is in line with MSC Cruises values and policies.
- Ability to work part of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure best care for patients.
- Maintain a positive workplace culture.
- Be supportive and promote ongoing learning and education for allstaff in the unit.
- Actively participate in quality improvement projects for the source
- Maintains the Medical Centre in a permanent state of sanitary cleanliness;
- Maintains accurate inventory of medications/medical supplies/ equipment;
- Performs water analysis and testing, following the standard procedure;
- Performs quick tests and examination if required and in accordance with Doctor’s instructions;
- Operates shore side first-aid service in ports where guests and/or crew may not have access to regular emergency services.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Internationally recognized University degree: Bachelor’s in nursing,
- At least 5 years of Nursing Practice, and at least 3 years in post grad certification in Emergency/ Intensive Cardiovascular or Coronary Care/ Intensive/ Critical Care units
- At least 1-year At least one year of ACLS clinical interventions
- At least 1-year performing & clinical interventions with PALS and ATLS
- Holds a current Practicing Registration;
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role at sea is an advantage;
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Life Support or an equivalent certification;
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support or an equivalent certification;
- Advanced Trauma Life Support or an equivalent certification;
- Sexual Assault training valid for International standards (CVSA);
- Solid experience in advanced care medical equipment e.g.: defibrillators, ventilators, patient monitors, sterilizers, etc.;
- Ability to perform electrocardiograms with basic interpretation.;
- Fully competent and able to perform procedures such as administering drugs, phlebotomy, venipuncture, wound treatment, etc.;
- Fundamental knowledge of all Sanitation Standards relating to medical requirements;
- Sound knowledge of responsibilities in relation to food, water and air safety;
- Strong team player;
- Provide a high standard of professionalism and customer service;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- STCW certification is compulsory (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (24)
- Küchenjobs (54)
- Restaurantjobs (37)
- Servicemitarbeiter für Getränke (27)
- Lagerverwaltungsjobs (F&B/Hotel) (3)
- Deck-Jobs (9)
- Technische Jobs / Maschinisten (4)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (28)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (4)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (22)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Entertainment Jobs (41)
- Jobs für Fotografen (5)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (11)
- Medizinische Jobs (9)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (8)
- Casino Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Management Jobs (5)
- Verwaltungsjobs (24)
- Jobs an Land (6)
- Andere Jobs (4)