Internship At Fleet Hotel HR – Social Media Management
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Fleet Hotel HR we’re looking for a trainee who’ll work closely with the Fleet Hotel HR Director and have the chance to support us in the following key activities:
- Taking part in the employer branding initiatives support management of the corporate social pages, in order to strongly create awareness on our brand identity
- Co-creation of ad hoc posts by channels, managing the whole process from the brainstorming phase to posting.
- Fleet Hotel HR Internal and External Communication including content production
- Editing of high quality photo e video content in a strategical way
- Master’s degree (Graphic, Marketing or communication are preferred). A Master in Social Media Management would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least).
- Creative person with excellent communication skills and able to constantly think out of the box
- Knowledge of Graphic software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) would be a strong plus!
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?