Planning & Forecasting Junior Analyst - Revenue Management (part Time Contract)
In Costa Revenue Management Planning & Forecasting we are looking for a brilliant and curious Business Analyst, to provide quality support in analyzing daily/weekly reports on cruise line revenues stream. Our corporate team has in charge the management of whole planning and budgeting process in Costa Cruises company (including Cruise Ticket, Air and Onboard items). We define forecasts using analysis of historical data trends, complex performance indicators, bench-mark data. Over the assigned on board business areas, the challenge is performing big data analysis to:
- Define budget, forecasts and future growth projection;
- Prepare Weekly Monitoring reports;
- Develop accurate commercial deep-dive analysis to identify revenue risks and opportunities;
- Draft reports, ad-hoc analysis, and presentations to support strategic decisions;
- Prepare effective Top Management presentations showing ex-post performance results;
- Develop and maintain planning and forecasting tools and find innovative ideas to improve accuracy.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science with excellent grade;
- Strong math, statistics and quantitative reasoning and problem solving skills;
- Systematic mindset and attention to details;
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 at least);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Expertise in excel (or similar tool) and good experience in power point;
- Excellent effectiveness in analytics: ability to select relevant information among high volumes of available data, smartness in understating the key correlations and in effectively communicating the synthesis;
- Confidence under pressure and ability to identify and resolve problems with some degree of autonomy and supervision;
- MS-Office package, Python, QlikView;
- Specialized skills: Project Management and /or Management Control (Preferred), Tourism & Travel market knowledge (Preferred)
- Teamwork attitude
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?