Demi Chef Pastry
Aim of the Position
As Demi Chef Pastry, you will be the onboard pastry team member able to create real delights through passion, creativity and professional touch
- Preparing all food ensuring it is composed, displayed and served according to recipes and temperature by minimizing food spoilage
- Preparing and mix ingredients for cooking including portioning, chopping and storing food
- Controlling the loadings from the provision area
- Must have finished a professional Hotel School with Certificate or at least 3 years experience in a large Hotel or Cruise ship Environment.
- Hands on
- Potential leadership skills.
- Good English Level
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?