Internship At Hr Compensation & Benefits Team
Internship at HR Compensation & Benefits team
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
- For our HR Control Unit department we’re looking for an intern who’ll support the following key activities:
- Collaboration in the management of incentive systems. The resource will be responsible of collection of target cards, verifying and calculating them.
- Development of repoting and analysis on forecast and final data for the purpose of defining compensation policies
- Compensation for foreign countries: supporting for the process of collecting, monitoring and processing reports.
- Costs & Planning control: collaborating in the annual and monthly payroll planning process for ground staff
- Implementation of the HCM Compensation module (Oracle): the resource will be included in the team focused on the HCM go live analysis and support activities and involved in the testing phases.
- Recent University degree (Economics, Business or Marketing preferred).
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Strong in excel and power point
- Proactive, open minded and engaged to work in a multicultural environment
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?