Key Account & Head Of Trade Sales Key (zurich Based)
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Today we are looking for a Key Account & Head of Trade Sales, who will join our Sales & Marketing team for the Swiss Market being part of the greater Central Europe team. The institutional Aim is maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important large Clients; supervising field sales managers and all trade related functions
- Responsible for trade sales in the Swiss market
- Direct management of big accounts: strategic plan, key account plan maintenance, development of GRP business
- Supervising field sales manager on the territory and co-develop activation plan and development plan
- Develop account plans and marketing/promotional strategies
- Offers preparation, negotiation and follow up to ensure the best profitability on each project
- Public presentations to small/large audience
- Analyze and interpret sales data; monitor and react to the business opportunities and trends
- 70% office job; 20% visits to top clients (mainly Zurich area); 10% business trips abroad 3.
- 2/3 years of key account management
- Ability to lead a team
- Confidence under pressure and ability to identify and resolve problems with autonomy
- Public speaking and sales presentations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytics: building sales strategies based on data and expected outcome
- Languages: German and English fluent, French is a strong plus
- Prior experience in the travel industry: plus but not mandatory
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?