Aim of the Position
As Hospitality Operator, you will be the main reference for the information and requests of our Guests. You will be successful using your natural relational capacity in terms of communication, empathy and the creation of solutions with a view to optimizing the service
- Being responsible of all the onboard services and departmental procedures (such as luggage handling, lost & found) providing accurate and timely information to Guests and manage their requests
- Performing multiple tasks without compromising the quality of delivery (such as wake-up calls, public announcements, external calls, fax, Internet, e-mail, internal and satellite calls from shore to ship, cabin safety boxes assistance)
- Providing assistance with embarkation and disembarkation operational tasks giving substantial support to the Hospitality team in dealing with department priorities
- Secondary School (Tourism or Languages is a plus)
- At least 6 months experience in Hotels in similar positions (receptionist, customer service)
- Enthusiastic and good communicator
- At ease with public speaking
- Problem solving oriented
- Computer literacy
- English knowledge B2
- Another language knowledge B1 / B2: French, German, Spanish
- Italian knowledge is an advantage
- Shipboard experience is a plus
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?