Internship At Product Development Department
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Guest Experience – Product department we’re looking for an intern who’ll support the following key activities:
- Collaboration in the plastic reduction plan
- Supporting the on-board communications in line with the new vision identity and with the new content strategy
- Development of the Ship communication unit and requirement change for on-board personnel; process flow earth - board
- uniform project - IT software change and integration, uniforms and operating procedures manual, two-year roll out plan creation with training organization
- product communication for the markets
- Recent University degree (Marketing, Business or Project Marketing are preferred).
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- A very strong interest in project management field
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?