Youth Staff (Youth Councillor)
Youth Staff - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Youth Staff positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for organising and leading youth activities, the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Determine the activities to initiate based on the ages and the needs of the children assigned to participate in the scheduled activity.
- Act as a role model for the youth with regards to leadership, friendliness, diplomacy, honesty, fair play, sportsmanship and open-mindedness.
- Maintain discipline within assigned group to ensure safety precautions are followed.
- Communicate with parents in a tactful and courteous manner to generate a high level of comfort. Act as liaison between the Youth Activities Manager and the parents.
- Keep current on children trends regarding music, dance crazes, fads, computer games, reading materials and physical activities.
- Follow the detailed safety and security measures of the Youth Evacuation Plan in the event of an emergency whilst children are under the supervision of the Youth Staff.
- Attend meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Recreation or related field from an accredited University or College.
- 3-5 years' experience working with large groups of youths, ranging from 6 months - 17 years.
- Experience in working in school sponsored youth groups, YMCA, camps or similar positions preferred.
- Infant and Child CPR certification and lifesaving certification from the American Red Cross or similar certifying organisation preferred.
- Ability to mediate, diffuse and/or resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to design creative activities whilst containing costs.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French or German preferred).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
- Beauty Jobs (47)
- Bürojobs (23)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- Deck-Jobs (20)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (12)
- Entertainment Jobs (54)
- Jobs für Fotografen (10)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (147)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (51)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (27)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Jobs an Land (30)
- Management Jobs (3)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (20)
- Medizinische Jobs (11)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (10)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Andere Jobs (7)