Front Desk Manager
Front Desk Manager - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Front Desk Manager positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for ensuring complete guest and team satisfaction through delivering exceptional customer service, the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage a team that excels in delivering industry leading service to individual, group and international guests. Responsible for motivating, training, evaluating, and tracking development on an individual and team level.
- Elevate the fleet wide retention rate of employees by encouraging cross training of Guest Services positions within the division.
- Assist the Guest Services Manager and play a key role in leading a team of empowered individuals who will strive to deliver focussed and exemplary customer service.
- Maintain current working knowledge of customs and immigration regulation in order to assist the Guest Administration Officer.
- Develop a balanced front desk schedule per voyage taking into account coverage in peak times and slow port afternoons.
- Respond to escalated guest concerns in a considerate, professional and polite manner.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- 1 year minimum front of house supervisory experience in a luxury hotel, cruise line or hospitality related field.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of whom will require high levels of discretion, patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Proven customer service skills to build and strengthen relationships.
- Flexibility to manage, focus, direct and encourage a positive, dynamic, diverse guest services operation by navigating a constantly changing work environment.
- Completion of high school or basic education.
- Working knowledge of US cash handling procedures and foreign exchange required.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German)
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
- Beauty Jobs (39)
- Bürojobs (25)
- Casino Jobs (2)
- Deck-Jobs (15)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (14)
- Entertainment Jobs (55)
- Jobs für Fotografen (9)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (157)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (56)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (31)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Jobs an Land (34)
- Management Jobs (6)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (16)
- Medizinische Jobs (11)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (20)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (10)
- Andere Jobs (10)