TUI Cruises is delighting German cruise fans with its growing fleet. In addition to our state-of-the-art 1000-seat theatre, we also offer entertainment for the broadest of tastes, as well as a varied cultural programme, in the smaller venues, such as the Klanghaus or the Schaubühne.Come and join us on board and become part of our first-class entertainment crew!
- The cover band is responsible for performing a various and catching dance program.
- Creating new music program in cooperation with artists from our theater ensemble and our musical leader on board
- Repertoire: international Top 40, dance music etc.
- Accompanying solo programs, pool parties and other events on board.
- On-board employees may also be required to perform service functions at any of the various service venues throughout the ship.
- Employees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times. This applies to physical and verbal interaction with guests or fellow crew members in any area where such interaction could arise.
- Assuming host duties when dealing with passengers
- Actively integrating into the on-board community and attending Entertainment
- Department meetings and other team meetings.
- Handling all company property with care (employees are liable in the event of negligence)
- Observing all on-board formalities
Qualifications and professional experience
- Musical qualifications (knowledge of a range of styles, sight reading and ability to grasp new information quickly is desirable)
- big repertoire of varied music styles
- Experience as a cover band (preferably on board of a cruise ship)
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Clear understanding of service and customer focus
- Flexible (e.g. able to deal with last-minute changes to plans)
- Able to perceive guest mood
- Confident, impeccable manner with guests
- Able to communicate well with guests
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Well-groomed appearance
What we offer:
- An exciting workplace in an international environment with the opportunity to discover the world at the same time
- Organizing and assuming the costs for the journey to and from the ship
- Providing the necessary safety training free-of-charge directly on board (if your home country is not subject to any other provision)
Benefits on board / during the term of the contract:
- Free food and board in the crew area
- Free-of-charge cleaning for the on board provided uniform / work clothing
- Health and accident insurance
- Generous crew areas (varies depending on the ship): crew sun deck, crew coffee lounge, crew bar, crew mess, crew gym
- During your free time, the possibility to spend time in the guest areas and the option to use the guest gym at given times
- Possibility to use guest restaurants
- Attractive crew conditions for spa facilities, hairdresser, shops
- Organized crew excursions, crew events and much more…
- The sea chefs Journey: training, coaching and mentoring, cross-training program in consultation. versteckt - bitte einloggen
- flexible long-term employment coordination possible
- term of engagement 3-5 months aboard
- offer of a follow up contract if occupational aptitude is given
- competitive payment
Alle Bewerber müssen bereits Berufserfahrung an Bord eines Kreuzfahrtschiffs oder in einem 4/5* Hotel haben.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Beauty Jobs (43)
- Bürojobs (24)
- Casino Jobs (2)
- Deck-Jobs (35)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (14)
- Entertainment Jobs (58)
- Jobs für Fotografen (9)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (152)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (47)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (23)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (4)
- Jobs an Land (22)
- Management Jobs (11)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (18)
- Medizinische Jobs (7)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (10)
- Andere Jobs (9)