Sous Chef f/m
Wanderlust? Working and living onboard river cruise ships – experience your #WorldClassMoments!
River cruises offer new perspectives, destinations and challenges every day. Take the opportunity of gaining special insights into the ports and cultures of Europe. Follow the Danube to Vienna, admire the Eiffel Tower from the Seine and explore St. Petersburg with your new colleagues. With enthusiasm and motivation for your job you will have the best career opportunities – with commitment and team spirit you will make friendships for life.
Discover the most beautiful ports in Europe onboard the river ships operated by sea chefs.
Welcome on board – Welcome to our World. Class. Team.Key areas of responsibility:
- Reports to the Executive Chef Coordinate the work within the galley department to achieve a smooth running operation
- Coordinate the receipt, preparation and service of food in order to give the best product to the passenger whilst maintaining budgets
- Maintain the high standards of quality and service established in the policies and procedures in the Manual
- Responsible for the operation of the hot and cold galley including storing places, fridges and all other Food preparation outlets
- The Sous Chef is directly responsible that all his direct and indirect subordinates are fully aware of company standards concerning food production, food presentation, food handling, controlling procedures and the vessel sanitation and health program
- Professional diploma as a cook
- Experience as sous chef in a variety of operations or internal qualification
- Supplementary courses / training
- Good knowledge of English language
- German is an advantage
- Specialist competence, ability to work under stress, reliability, creativity
- Cost and quality awareness
- Self-assured and calm manner towards staff and passengers
- Well-groomed and clean appearance
- Leadership skills, capable of motivation
Alle Bewerber müssen bereits Berufserfahrung an Bord eines Kreuzfahrtschiffs oder in einem 4/5* Hotel haben.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Beauty Jobs (34)
- Bürojobs (14)
- Casino Jobs (4)
- Deck-Jobs (13)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (13)
- Entertainment Jobs (40)
- Jobs für Fotografen (7)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (95)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (33)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (12)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Jobs an Land (12)
- Management Jobs (4)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (20)
- Medizinische Jobs (5)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (4)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Andere Jobs (5)