Marketing and Revene Manager for Royal Caribbean International
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, with strong expereince in sales, upselling, managing concessions and controlling reveue to join Royal Caribbean International.
The role is responsible for:
- Optimizing onboard revenue generation by analyzing financial data and develops cross-marketing strategies.
- Participates with shipboard management in the decision making process and implementation of all issues impacting onboard business and revenue creation.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding overall planned revenue and APD targets for the ship.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Three to five years marketing promotions, market research and/or sales analysis events, cruise lines or amusement/theme parks.
- Working knowledge of sales analysis techniques and point of sales (POS) systems preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and customer satisfaction evaluation techniques.
- Ability to conduct focus group presentations.
- Ability to interact appropriately with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to lead management group in brainstorming sessions.
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety software packages such as Excel, Word, or related programs.
- Ability to produce computer graphs and related images preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field from an accredited university or college, or the international equivalent preferred.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Ability to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, supervisors and co-workers. In accordance with this is the ability to write reports and letters grammatically correct in English.
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French or German preferred.
All roles at this time are for pooling purposes and start dates may be changed.
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (9)
- Küchenjobs (34)
- Restaurantjobs (22)
- Servicemitarbeiter für Getränke (12)
- Lagerverwaltungsjobs (F&B/Hotel) (0)
- Deck-Jobs (7)
- Technische Jobs / Maschinisten (5)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (10)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (6)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (33)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (16)
- Jobs für Fotografen (1)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (1)
- Medizinische Jobs (3)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Verwaltungsjobs (4)
- Jobs an Land (2)
- Andere Jobs (0)