Ocean Cruises Receptionist f/m
Ocean Cruises Receptionist f/m
EU passport: No
Type of Cruise: Ocean Cruise
Salary (Net): €1570 - €1970
Key areas of responsibility:
- To greet Guests in a professional manner.
- To deal with Guest complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- To provide Guests with information of shipboard services, including information on ports.
- As each passenger checks in, ensure that:
- They are in possession of the proper documents for boarding.
- They are berthed in the proper cabin and correct key cards are distributed.
- Credit card registering and administration.
- To keep an accurate record and to follow up on lost and found items.
- AVO issuance and follow up.
- Keep inventory of office supplies.
- Conduct wake-up calls for Guests.
- To deal with any maintenance issues which may arise in Guest areas and to report and follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To prepare the Birthday and Anniversary lists for Guests and to distribute it to all relevant Departments.
- To handle any inquiries about credits and gratuities and to accept payments from Guests to their shipboard accounts.
- To assist Guests with Disembarkation information and inquiries.
- To handle check-in for embarking Guests and also assist Guests who may disembark in way ports.
- To assist the Chief Purser with Customs and Immigration paperwork when necessary.
- Be aware of the procedures in regard to the key cards and assisting Guests with issuing of lost/replacement key cards.
- To complete the Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to the Chief Purser in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Applying of charges to guest and crew shipboard accounts.
- To do additional duties in other departments (provision, luggage etc,.) as necessary.
- Hotel or Tourism School beneficial.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a luxury hotel in a Front Desk position or one (1) year experience onboard a cruise ship in a position with high Guest contact required.
- Previous experience in cash handling/accounting beneficial.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Advanced German skills required, any additional language would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have very good administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Very good organizational skills are necessary along with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- STCW Certificates: Basic Safety, Crowd Management, Security Awareness
- Seaman´s book
- Medical certificate issued by an approved seafarer´s doctor
Reports to Chief Purser.
Between 1570 to 1970 Euro
(The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included )
Alle Bewerber müssen bereits Berufserfahrung an Bord eines Kreuzfahrtschiffs oder in einem 4/5* Hotel haben.
Gute Kenntnisse einer der folgenden Sprachen ist erforderlich: Englisch, Deutsch
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (3)
- Küchenjobs (9)
- Restaurantjobs (14)
- Servicemitarbeiter für Getränke (7)
- Lagerverwaltungsjobs (F&B/Hotel) (0)
- Deck-Jobs (3)
- Technische Jobs / Maschinisten (2)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (1)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (0)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (21)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (0)
- Entertainment Jobs (3)
- Jobs für Fotografen (0)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (0)
- Medizinische Jobs (5)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Verwaltungsjobs (2)
- Jobs an Land (0)
- Andere Jobs (1)