Concierge/Tour Admin Assistant – Luxury Residential Mega Yacht
Concierge Administrator – Luxury Mega Yacht
The World, Residences at Sea, is the largest privately owned residential yacht on earth. Employees of The World strive for excellence in everything we do. We live and work on a one-of-a-kind luxury yacht that sails continuously around the world. Every few days you will wake to an exciting new port of call. It’s the ultimate way to work and travel all in one.
The Concierge Assistant provides operational and administrative support to The World Concierge (TWC) team including filing, maintenance of email calendars and folders, phone calls to DMCs/hotels/restaurants, copying, research and similar tasks as needed.
- Acquire and maintain an understanding of the Concierge Departments’ administrative needs and plan
- Update Destination Experience (DE) Master List
- Create DE Bookables in Fidelio
- File and print all new DE information received from the Florida Office; print information for TWC to review and become familiar with programming
- Update and send out escort sign-up sheets and confirm escorts on upcoming DE programs
- Maintain Outlook Calendar (DE deadlines, Resident Roundtable, TV Show filming (Concierge Corner etc.)
- Support all administrative needs for the Concierge Team
- Assist with Destination Experiences
- Implement and maintain an efficient back office operation
- Minimum of three years of experience in a 5* Hotel or Cruise line in a Front Office/Concierge/Tour operations role preferred
- Additional Hospitality courses or tuition are an advantage
- Experience working with an ultra-luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel and/or resort is preferred
- Experience in the tourism industry preferred
- Additional languages preferred (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese /Mandarin)
- Basic knowledge of meeting and event planning
- To speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Fidelio Cruise and Concierge Assist (Gold Key Solutions) is preferred
Along with worldwide travel opportunities, The World offers many other benefits. Our team members are afforded comfortable accommodations, delicious meals, facilities including a fitness center, state- of- the- art bicycles, crew bar, outside sun / seating deck, and a variety of crew enrichment activities. In addition, we have the most generous Tuition Reimbursement Program in the industry.
At The World we are one team, always passionate and caring and supporting one another in mutual respect. We have a unified, empowered, and strong team culture that values diversity and recognizes, develops and retains talent.
Please note that all candidates must complete an online employment application before being considered for any open position. Interviews will only be arranged after receipt and review of such online application and are ‘by appointment only’. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a representative of the Human Resources Team.
ROW Management Ltd. is committed to the health and well-being of our Crew. All Crew Members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide evidence of completion of a vaccination regime (vaccination card / certificate or digital immunity passport) approved by the EU (EMA – European Medicines Agency) or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (19)
- Küchenjobs (52)
- Restaurantjobs (32)
- Servicemitarbeiter für Getränke (22)
- Lagerverwaltungsjobs (F&B/Hotel) (4)
- Deck-Jobs (11)
- Technische Jobs / Maschinisten (2)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (30)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (5)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (21)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (4)
- Entertainment Jobs (38)
- Jobs für Fotografen (4)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (11)
- Medizinische Jobs (6)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (9)
- Casino Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Management Jobs (2)
- Verwaltungsjobs (23)
- Jobs an Land (7)
- Andere Jobs (8)