Provision Master (f/m)
- Responsible for the work flow in store keeping in close cooperation with the Hotel Inventory Controller, especially with regard to the co-ordination of the Hotel department’s requirements and the set storing schedule.
- Responsible for all operations to be carried out with the utmost economy consistent with the agreed quality standards
- Executive authority towards the Store Keeper and the Utility Stores.
- Responsible for the stock-on-hand in all Main stores
- Implementation of the “first in, first out”-method.
- Close cooperation with the Hotel Inventory Controller, including reporting at regular intervals and timely attendance (written reports!) of all conflicts and disturbances in the work flow.
- Always aim at continuous improvement
- Active implementation of the philosophy behind the product
- Constant improvement of the work flow and standards, including input for manuals and regulations.
- Supervision and training of the strict adherence to all agreed regulations
(USPH/HACCP, ISM/ISO), especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations in his/her area of responsibility
- Notification and handling of all relevant (unusual) events, such as damages, repairs, security violation etc..
- Implementation, introduction and regular checks of logs and check lists
- Duty rooster planning for employees
- Promote and motivate employees towards competent and friendly service by leadership, regular personnel reviews, and (documented) training.
- Secure the careful handling of the company’s properties
- Knowledge of the assigned security roll number (from the ship’s articles) and the assigned duties in case of an emergency.
Qualification / Job experience
- Qualified training in the hotel or restaurant line of business
- Many years of job experience in F&B in a leading position or as Assistant Provision Master, if possible onboard a cruise vessel.
- Distinct economical, budget-orientated thinking, especially with regard to inventory management
- Ability to analyse and explain business targets
- Business fluent in written + spoken German and English
- Experience in complaint management
- Living up to service
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office, FIDELIO, Fidelio Cruise
- Very good educational background
Alle Bewerber müssen bereits Berufserfahrung an Bord eines Kreuzfahrtschiffs oder in einem 4/5* Hotel haben.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (23)
- Küchenjobs (63)
- Restaurantjobs (35)
- Servicemitarbeiter für Getränke (25)
- Lagerverwaltungsjobs (F&B/Hotel) (5)
- Deck-Jobs (8)
- Technische Jobs / Maschinisten (2)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (29)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (5)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (19)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (2)
- Entertainment Jobs (38)
- Jobs für Fotografen (4)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (15)
- Medizinische Jobs (10)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (9)
- Casino Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Management Jobs (8)
- Verwaltungsjobs (23)
- Jobs an Land (4)
- Andere Jobs (8)