At Costa Cruises, we are looking for energetic, engaging and structured training facilitators who are travel-hungry explorers ready to make the difference in a cosmopolitan world of more than 80 cultures.
Join and support the on-going cultural change in our company!
To motivate and re-energize our on board management and employees by delivering live classes /events and various HR / E-learning related programs.
- He/She is the person accountable for all learning programs on board.
- He/She has to plan and deliver all the on-board programs according to the shared guidelines.
- He/She reports directly to the HR Director shipboard and to the Costa Campus Office shoreside.
- You are: empathetic, communicative, talented, balanced, mature, conclusive, solid and very adaptable!
- You are not: the boring professor, the egocentric guru, the professional whiner.
- Passionate for people-centered learning methodologies, diverse contents (organizational behaviour, soft skills, corporate culture programs…) and new communication languages (web, social, videos…).
- English level as mothertongue (C1-C2). The knowledge of other languages is a preferential requirement.
- Degree in Training, Education, Teaching, Communication, Psychology or other related courses.
- Previous experience in training and management development or related activities: delivering classes, facilitating groups, tutoring, coaching…
- Very good public speaking skills, ability to multi-tasking while maintaining impeccable attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the main PC programs (MS Office, Power Point, Excel…).
Apply today by sending us your CV!
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?