Travelling Video Maker/Camera Operator/Videographer (onboard)
Aim of position:
We are searching for a talented Video Maker/ Camera Operator/ Videographer, who will work onboard vessels under the supervision of the On-board Retail Experience Team. The candidate will work closely with a producer.The ideal candidate is responsible for filming multi-channel video content according to HQ On Board Retail Experience Team brief, following specific corporate guidelines and storyboard.
His/her mission will be to shoot video footages on board vessels for all business (food outlets, spa, shops, casinò, beverage,..) to be delivered to Head- Quarter movie editors, who will assemble the final edit. The final objective is to increase guests awareness and liking of products, services and promotions to raise on board revenues.
- Direct and Shoot high quality video content for multiple touchpoint (on board screens and cabin TV, Costa app, web);
- Lead all aspects of pre-production and video shooting as shooting board, lightnings, (audio capture) and photography;
- Able to coordinate and direct crew members as real actors in the shoot and to guide them in the respect of shooting and styling guidelines provided shoreside;
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently within team setting while adhering to production timelines;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CC suite and excellent knowledge of MAC OS;
- Works closely with HQ On board Retail Team shoreside to ensure the development and execution of video that meet both cross departmental and marketing objectives;
- Advanced knowledge in operating standard digital video cameras and equipment;
- Expertise in full-scale production process; including directing shoots and leading small production crew;
- Proficient in English language, written and spoken (B1) and Italian (C1);
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadline.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?