Guest Feedback Manager
As the ultimate onboard Ambassador for excellent customer service who actively monitors comments from guests, the Guest Feedback Manager owns the “Problem Resolution” process onboard, providing feedback to Corporate Teams to remove friction points in the Guest Experience and Guest Journey.
- Ensuring all guest complaints and requests are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Holding Shipboard leaders accountable on closing the loop on all open Guest Service Requests and issues.
- Driving daily Morning meeting on Daily issues and feedback to Guests.
- Owning and governing the “Total Guest Satisfaction” process onboard.
- Interacting with all shipboard departments to ensure all issues are tracked and logged in our Otalio/Fidelio systems.
- Providing analytics and deep insights to all shipboard department heads on Medallia results and written direct feedbacks.
- Actively monitoring ships' specific on Social media and forum channels.
- Creating vital bridge with Shoreside Product Team & Guests Experience Team and aligns on out of the ordinary compensation.
- Training departments on Master of Excellence program and Problem Resolution and governs qualitative input and classification of issues.
- Passion for Customer Service and Guest Satisfaction.
- 3 years or more in a customer service managerial position in the cruise industry or luxury hotels.
- Bachelor's in hospitality, and/or at least 4 years in shipboard experience in a front of the house position.
- Full understanding of the NPS metric and able to demonstrate constant growth in previous employments.
- Full recognition in our brand culture “Wherever we are, our Guests and MSC people feel that their happiness, satisfaction and safety are our priority”.
- MS Office.
- Superuser of Fidelio/Otalio systems.
- The ability to speak, read and write in English as it is the working and safety language of the Company.
- The ability to speak, read and write in any other major language (Italian, German, Spanish,Portuguese, French, Russian, Chinese etc.) is considered a major advantage.
Gute Englischkenntnisse werden voraussgesetzt.
JOIN US AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GROW!
MSC Cruises has grown exponentially since 2003. In such a short time, we have built a fleet of 21 modern and most environmentally advanced ships!
With our constant expansion, our fleet will grow in capacity with the arrival of eight new ships in three different classes by 2027.
One of our latest ships – MSC World Europa – was delivered in 2022, inaugurating the World Class. It is our largest cruise ship to date, with a capacity of over 6,700 passengers, served by more than 2,000 crew members.
In 2022 we also inaugurated the MSC Seascape which features new immersive high-tech entertainment with innovative technology that provides guests with endless leisure options.
From 2023 MSC Cruises will enter the Luxury segment by launching its first of four Explora Journeys ships. The ships will be equipped with the best and latest environmental technology and bestowed with a highly-innovative design.
With four new mega-ships and four Luxury ships to be built and delivered between 2023 and 2027, the biggest and most important challenge for MSC Cruises is to find, recruit and train a high number of new crew members needed to provide the service, fun and safety that have become hallmarks of MSC Cruises.
This massive project is already well under way. The Human Resources Team is not only working to recruit the best talents but is also visiting our manning agencies and hiring partners around the world to ensure that the right people and facilities are in place to prepare this ‘army’ of new crew members for their life at sea.
We need motivated and ambitious crew members who work with passion and understand the value of a smile.