Sous Chef Tournant (m/f)
Skills and Education:
We are looking for a well experienced and qualified Sous Chef Tournant (m/f) for a 5* European Cruise Line with international passengers and wonderful itineraries.
Candidate (m/f) should have minimum of three years proven experience in a luxury international hotel property food operation as Chef de Partie or three years experience in the luxury cruise ship industry in a similar position preferred. You should have good organizational skills and must show attention to detail. Good USPH knowledge and fluent English skills are required.
Key responsibilities – but not limited to:
- To follow Supervisor's instructions for Menu plans and daily preparations
- To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To know the requirements of the Menus and to plan ahead for operational needs accordingly.
- To take active part in the actual food preparation. Should be able to fill in every Sous Chef position within the hot galley section (act as a “real” Tournant) when needed
- To ensure a smooth and efficient service during meal hours through good communication with the Dining Room Staff so that food is sent out quickly and efficiently.
- To report work orders to the Supervisors when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every month and to submit it to the Senior Sous Chef in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- Culinary Institute Diploma or Chef Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required.
- A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is required.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and must show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must have an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
Alle Bewerber müssen bereits Berufserfahrung an Bord eines Kreuzfahrtschiffs oder in einem 4/5* Hotel haben.
Gute Kenntnisse einer der folgenden Sprachen ist erforderlich: Englisch, Deutsch
- Beauty Jobs (41)
- Bürojobs (40)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- Deck-Jobs (17)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (14)
- Entertainment Jobs (52)
- Jobs für Fotografen (10)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (311)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (72)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (59)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (9)
- Jobs an Land (61)
- Management Jobs (24)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (15)
- Medizinische Jobs (12)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (18)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (12)
- Andere Jobs (10)