Guest Services Manager
Guest Services Manager - $ Competitive salary per month on board
ARM is seeking candidates for Guest Services Manager positions on board some of the most prestigious cruise ships travelling the world.
Whilst being responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, the main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage a team that excels in delivering industry leading service to individual, group and international guests. Responsible for motivating, training, evaluating, and tracking development on an individual and team level.
- Effectively balance operational needs between financial and Guest Services divisions through communication of guest issues in order to optimize positive guest comments and ratings of overall Guest Services operation.
- Mentors, develops and provides both classroom style and on the job training to team members to strengthen their current performance and preparation of succession planning.
- Oversees, plans and administers the Guest Services schedule in conjunction with the shore-side support group.
- Effectively manage all group business onboard, ensuring that the Group Coordinator has all the necessary skills, training, tools, information and support to enable delivery of services and products flawlessly and consistently.
- Develop new ways to enhance and enrich guest interaction.
- Respond to escalated guest concerns in a considerate, professional and positive manner.
- Ensure the security and proper management of cash floats issued by the Financial Controller.
- Oversee management of the Concierge and international Ambassador onboard, providing support and leadership.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Customs and Immigration policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years front of house managerial/operational experience in a luxury hotel, cruise line or hospitality related field.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of whom will require high levels of discretion, patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Proven customer service skills to build and strengthen relationships.
- Flexibility to manage, focus, direct and encourage a positive, dynamic, diverse guest services operation by navigating a constantly changing work environment.
- Completion of high school or basic education.
- Working knowledge of US cash handling procedures and foreign exchange required.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Cruise lines and become part of an outstanding multi-cultural team that continues to win awards in all categories.
Please contact us to discuss current rotations and salary levels. We are arranging interviews now so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
- Beauty Jobs (47)
- Bürojobs (23)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- Deck-Jobs (20)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (12)
- Entertainment Jobs (54)
- Jobs für Fotografen (10)
- Jobs in der Gastronomie (147)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (51)
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (27)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Jobs an Land (30)
- Management Jobs (3)
- Maschinisten-Jobs (20)
- Medizinische Jobs (11)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (10)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Andere Jobs (7)