Guest Service Officer - Royal Caribbean Group
The Guest Services Officer will be responsible for ‘Delivering the Wow’ while demonstrating exemplary problem resolution skills to our guests at all times.
Actively listens and extends assistance in order to resolve all guest issues and concerns.
A strong guest satisfaction disposition is mandatory, a people person, with a great sense of humor.
The Guest Services Officer must possess outstanding hospitality, focused customer service, strong communication and organizational skills and effective decision-making abilities.
Maintaining a high level of professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Enhances department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer contact position within the hotel field or related industry.
- Minimum one-year cash handling experience, and an understanding of US currency and exchange rates required.
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, Professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard
- Employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including telephones, computers and copy machines.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
- Language skills: English– advanced level – MANDATORY
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish is essential.
- Contract : 6 months
- Vacation : 2 months
- Facilities : accommodation, meals, reimburse of visa costs, flight tickets, medical services
- Accommodation : shared cabin of two
- Work schedule : 8 - 10 hours daily, free days by rotation in department
- Job Cruise FEE : NO FEE for recruitment/ embarkation process
- Embarkation costs : passport and medical examination.
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (3)
- Küchenjobs (9)
- Restaurantjobs (14)
- Servicemitarbeiter für Getränke (7)
- Lagerverwaltungsjobs (F&B/Hotel) (0)
- Deck-Jobs (3)
- Technische Jobs / Maschinisten (2)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (1)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (0)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (21)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (0)
- Entertainment Jobs (3)
- Jobs für Fotografen (0)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (0)
- Medizinische Jobs (5)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Verwaltungsjobs (2)
- Jobs an Land (0)
- Andere Jobs (1)