Provision Master (Cruise) – Worldwide
I am working with a large, well-known cruise line and they are seeking a Provision Master to join the team onboard. With thousands of items in food goods, furniture, linens, and more, the Inventory team plays a key role onboard their ships.
• Supervise the day-to-day operations of the storeroom. Ensures the accuracy of par levels, stock rotation practices, storage, receipt and disbursement of supplies .
• Monitor and supervises the various storeroom functions.
• Train and monitor staff for proper skill and service. Ensures requisitions are filled and delivered in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate the proper operation of all equipment to staff according to proper procedures. Test equipment to ensure accuracy
• Enforce and follow USPH storing and cleaning procedures for work surfaces, and all related equipment.
• On a daily basis, meet with the Inventory Manager, to review the requirements of the day's activities and timeframes.
• Conduct storeroom spot checks to ensure items are correctly stored to minimize deterioration and waste.
• Utilize computer system to input new items, track inventory status, reorder triggers and usage rates. Prepare a variety of reports and letters utilizing personal computer system and equipment.
• Two years storeroom, inventory, or materials management supervisory experience with large 4 or 5 star restaurants, high volume food service facilities, hotels, resorts, or related facilities.
• Knowledge of public health standards (USPH) related to storeroom management.
• Knowledge of refrigeration guidelines for fresh and frozen food and beverage products.
• Knowledge of chemical storage guidelines.
• Demonstrated aptitude for the financial aspects of a storeroom operation.
• Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment.
• Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within variety software packages such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
• Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
• Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French or German preferred.
• All shipboard employees must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation, including the participation in life-saving procedures and drills.
• All applicants must have the ability to obtain required visas.
Navis Consulting; keeping your career on course.
- Jobs im Hotelbetrieb (18)
- Küchenjobs (68)
- Restaurantjobs (36)
- Servicemitarbeiter für Getränke (21)
- Lagerverwaltungsjobs (F&B/Hotel) (5)
- Deck-Jobs (10)
- Technische Jobs / Maschinisten (6)
- Gästeservice/Rezeption Jobs (52)
- Jobs im Einzelhandel (9)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (21)
- Kinderbetreuungs-Jobs (6)
- Entertainment Jobs (45)
- Jobs für Fotografen (6)
- Reiseleiter-Jobs für Landausflüge (17)
- Medizinische Jobs (8)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (12)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Management Jobs (6)
- Verwaltungsjobs (19)
- Jobs an Land (13)
- Andere Jobs (29)